Manotick Village & Community Association, in partnership with Manotick Business Improvement Area, is hosting a home and business holiday decorating contest as part of the seasonal festivities in the village.
The exterior of local homes and businesses have been decorated and entered to win.
The map will be available soon on the BIA's website. In the meantime, here is a list of the businesses and home addresses for those who are in the competition.
692 Coffee and Bar - 5546 Manotick Main Street
Allure Hair and Medi Spa - 1145 Mill Street
Lollies + Scoops - 1160 Beaverwood Road, The Mews of Manotick, Unit F2
Manotick Natural Market - 1136 Tighe Street ,Manotick, Ontario
Manotick Place Retirement Community - 1145 Bridge Street
Mansfield's Shoes - 1160 Beaverwood Rd. Manotick Mews
Maryannâ's Registered Massage - 5548 Manotick Main st.
Mimi's Donuts - 1088 Bridge Street
Pucci Parlour/ Salvaged on Mill St - 1134 Mill St.
Rebel Petal - 5532 Manotick Main Street
Royal Lepage Team Realty - 5536 Manotick Main Street, Manotick
The Mill Tavern - 5544 Manotick Main Street
1212 Potter Drive
1250 Potter Drive
1275 Potter Dr
5537 Pettapiece Crescent
5579 Pettapiece Crescent
5492 Colony Heights Road
5888 Longhearth Way
5550 Dickinson Street
309 Trestle Street
1063 Bravar Drive
1108 Cindy hill crescent
5266 Hillcrest Drive
5408 Riverside Crescent
5443 Riverside Crescent
5466 North Riverside Drive
There will also be links so you can vote for your favourites. Winners will be announced on December 21.
1. Entries must be for addresses within the boundaries of the Manotick area
2. The contest is for exterior decorating of the home or business.
3. A condition of registration includes permission to publish the address on the Contest Map which will be posted online.
On December 1, a map with the locations and addresses will be available online ane voting will be open for
People's Choice - Business
People's Choice - Residential
Kids Choice - Business
Kid's Choice - Residential
4. The Contest opens on December 1, 2023 following the Parade of Lights. The Contest Map will be available at that time
5. Judging will take place between December 16 and 19 between 6:00 and 8:00 pm. Businesses and homes will be judged separately. There is also a People's Choice Category and Kids' Choice Category where residents can submit votes for
their favourite decorations for one business and one home.
Businesses - First, Second or Third Place
Residential - there are Four Categories:
3. Best use of Inflatables
4. What really makes the judgest say "WOW!"
6. Winners will be announced online on December 21.